Deadline for Submission of Abstracts - October 10, 2020
Deadline for Depositing the Participation Fee - October 12, 2020
Announcement of the Congress Program - October 14, 2020
Congress Date- October 24-25, 2020
Deadline for Submission of Full Papers - October 26, 2020
(No full text requirement)
Publication of the Congress Full Text Book - October 28, 2020
OUR CONGRESS 2020 Associate Professorship meets the criteria for academic promotion
CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Assoc. Dr. Aylin YALÇIN SARIBEY
Assoc. Dr. Jasmin LATOVIC
SOUTHERN FEDERAL UNIVERSTY ROSTOV-ON-DON
Dr. Figen CANBAY ÇİĞDEM
TURKISH AGRICULTURAL CREDIT COOPERATIVES
Dr. Lecturer Figen CERİTOĞLU
Dr. Lecturer Murat KARA, a member of
VAN YÜZÜNCÜ YIL UNIVERSITY
Dr. Seniha AVCIL
SCIENCE AND ADVISORY BOARD
Prof. Dr. Aparna SRIVASTA
NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSTY
Assoc. Dr. Bahadir KILCAN
Assoc. Dr. Dinara FARDEEVA
RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Assoc. Dr. Murat DAL
Assoc. Dr. Sabire SOYTOK
DOKUZ EYLÜL UNIVERSITY
Assoc. Dr. Sevda KOÇ AKRAN
Assoc. Dr. Yener Lütfü MERT
Dr. Lecturer Emel TOZLU
ISTANBUL GELİŞİM UNIVERSITY
Dr. Lecturer Evrim ŞENCAN GÜRTUNCA
Dr. Weather MEHTIEVA
MOSCOW MEDICAL ACADEMY
Dr. Lecturer Murat POLAT, a member of
Dr. Lecturer Özge ALTINTAŞ KADIRHAN
Dr. Sakina BAYRAMOVA
Dr. Lecturer Yüksel DEMİREL
Dr. Zeynep SEMEN
DOKUZ EYLÜL UNIVERSITY
SCOPE AND TOPICS OF THE CONGRESS
We look forward to your original academic studies written in all fields of Social Sciences, Engineering and Science, Health and Sports Sciences.
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY / SCOPE OF THE CONGRESS
It is open to all fields of social sciences without discrimination.
Open to all fields of Engineering and Science, regardless of theme.
Open to all fields of Health and Sports Sciences regardless of the theme.
Oral presentation Participation fee: 280 TL
- There is no lunch or promotional items in our congress concept. The participation feemust be paid by October 12, 2020at the latest.
WHAT DOES PARTICIPATION SHARE COVER?
You can submit a paper with a single contribution
Publication of the abstract and full texts in the congress book
Separate certificate of participation for all authors
(PDF document for online presenters)
Our congress meets the academic promotion criteria.
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Summary evaluation process takes at most 5 days. The author is informed without delay about the result of the evaluation. Your abstracts must be in the 200-300 word range.
You can send your abstracts in word / doc formatuntil10 October 2020 at the latest.
You must send to the address.
FULL TEXT SUBMISSION
There is no full text requirement in our congress. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you can send your FULL TEXTSuntil October 26, 2020at after yourabstract is accepted.
You must send to the address. (no full text requirement)
Since our congress has an INTERNATIONAL quality, it is mandatory to send an abstract in English.
Full Text Writing Rules
- Times new roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, the names of the authors, their institutions, e-mail addresses, the abstract and all of the keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
You can send all your questions about the congress to the congress email address, and our congress coordinators will answer them within the day.